FAQ on Money Transmitter License Sponsorship under an ISO Program for the United States

Here is a more detailed FAQ where I talk about the US Bank-led or MSB-led sponsorshipSponsorship for money transmitter licenses under and ISO (Independent Sales Organization) program for the US market.

{These FAQs do NOT apply to an Authorized Delegate, that is a separate arrangement altogether}

To get help with a European EMI License, contact us below.

This page was last updated on December 14, 2021.