Nationwide Coverage vs. the Must-Have States?

When seeking money transmitter license coverage in the United States, most customers want nationwide coverage (i.e. 50 US States and Washington DC). However, this is not always available. As part of your application we will ask you for the “Must-Have States”. Why? Watch this video to learn more.

To get help with a European EMI License, contact us below.

This page was last updated on December 14, 2021.